7 Quick Takes Friday
Thanks, as always, to Jen.
1. Collin's pay raise is a bit more than we originally expected. Not a huge sum, but hey, more per paycheck is always nice! It's payday for me today, too -- of course, most of it will go to rent, but it's still nice when payday falls on a Friday.
2. I must give kudos to my wonderful husband. This past week I've barely managed to drag myself to and from work; I've pretty much come home and just collapsed. He's been taking care of supper and the kids for me so I can rest. Thanks, honey!
3. I hope I'm over the worst of this chest cold. I was actually able to get a decent night's sleep last night. Being sick while pregnant is no fun.
4. The kids and I are going to go see Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Noah's Umbrella on the big screen tomorrow morning -- something one of the local mega-churches is doing in conjunction with a local Christian radio station. Should be fun! I love VeggieTales and so do the kids.
5. Afterward, we have some errands to run, including scouting thrift stores for maternity clothes. I think I'm going to need some pretty soon.
6. Collin and I are seriously considering starting the home ownership journey this fall. We'd love to buy the house we're renting if we can get financing. It's something we're praying about, anyway.
7. Prayers for my sister and BIL, please. I can't be more specific, but they could use them.
Click here to order The Catholic Working Mom’s Guide to Life , released May 28, 2019 by Our Sunday Visitor Press. My blog, The Catholic ...
It's frustrating to "like" a pro-life Facebook page, only to later read a post that directly attacks my Church, my faith and m...
I think I've finally been able to pin down why I'm so bothered about the reaction to the Pope's infamous "rabbits" com...
It's not just the typical busy life of working full time plus five kids... it's not just the post-vacation scrambling to catch up......