7 Quick Takes Friday
Thanks, as always, to Jen.
1. We looked at a WONDERFUL house last night... we are making an offer today. The location is fantastic; it's right behind our church! The neighborhood is wonderful and there's a firepit in the backyard. It has everything we want and is in our price range, too. Please say a prayer for us; we both really, really want this one.
2. Still no word on the short sale of our current house. Our realtor called the bank and they said they'd hopefully have an answer for us on October 14. I'm not holding my breath.
3. 20-week ultrasound is a week from today. Feeling very impatient to see the baby.
4. We're planning a quick trip to the Grand Canyon next weekend to celebrate the 1-year anniversary of our move to AZ. I can't believe it's been a year! I've never been to the Grand Canyon, and neither have the kids, so I'm looking forward to it.
5. My sister sent me a surprise gift today:
She is awesome! I'm going to use her sister-in-law's banana bread recipe this weekend.
6. I can't believe it's October already. Only one short month and a few days until I turn 29. Eeep.
7. I bought the kids' Halloween costumes last weekend. They picked them out themselves -- Elanor is going to be Minnie Mouse and William is going to be a cow. They will be so adorable; I just can't wait for Halloween!
Click here to order The Catholic Working Mom’s Guide to Life , released May 28, 2019 by Our Sunday Visitor Press. My blog, The Catholic ...
It's frustrating to "like" a pro-life Facebook page, only to later read a post that directly attacks my Church, my faith and m...
Emerging from my blogging hiatus to address a particularly tiresome article from the "holier-than-thou" Church brigade. This tim...
I think I've finally been able to pin down why I'm so bothered about the reaction to the Pope's infamous "rabbits" com...