7 Quick Takes Friday - Pro-Life Edition
Thanks to Jen for hosting.
1. It's "Ask Them What They Mean By Choice" Blog Day! Please participate if you can. There are several other pro-life activities this weekend, including Marches for Life on both coasts as well as the Phoenix March for Life, which I plan to attend. In the spirit of the day, I'd like to present some of the best "choices" I ever made.
2. Elanor Mary at 9 weeks, 6 days:
3. Elanor Mary at 20 weeks:
4. William Joseph at 8 weeks (it was an abdominal ultrasound, so you can barely make out the little peanut, but he's there!):
5. William Joseph at 20 weeks:
6. Violet Elizabeth at 8 weeks:
7. Violet Elizabeth at 20 weeks:
Click here to pre-order The Catholic Working Mom’s Guide to Life , coming May 28, 2019 from Our Sunday Visitor Press. My blog, The Catho...
Forgive me, this is going to be a long one. Yet again, Pope Francis is being attacked for reiterating the teaching of the Catholic Church...
I think I've finally been able to pin down why I'm so bothered about the reaction to the Pope's infamous "rabbits" com...
Let's celebrate! Sadly, I don't think I'd like this drink -- I'm not a fan of gin and I don't like olives. But I ...