7 Quick Takes Friday - Pro-Life Edition
Thanks to Jen for hosting.
1. It's "Ask Them What They Mean By Choice" Blog Day! Please participate if you can. There are several other pro-life activities this weekend, including Marches for Life on both coasts as well as the Phoenix March for Life, which I plan to attend. In the spirit of the day, I'd like to present some of the best "choices" I ever made.
2. Elanor Mary at 9 weeks, 6 days:
3. Elanor Mary at 20 weeks:
4. William Joseph at 8 weeks (it was an abdominal ultrasound, so you can barely make out the little peanut, but he's there!):
5. William Joseph at 20 weeks:
6. Violet Elizabeth at 8 weeks:
7. Violet Elizabeth at 20 weeks:
Click here to order The Catholic Working Mom’s Guide to Life , released May 28, 2019 by Our Sunday Visitor Press. My blog, The Catholic ...
It's frustrating to "like" a pro-life Facebook page, only to later read a post that directly attacks my Church, my faith and m...
It's not just the typical busy life of working full time plus five kids... it's not just the post-vacation scrambling to catch up......
I think I've finally been able to pin down why I'm so bothered about the reaction to the Pope's infamous "rabbits" com...